ESE stands for the international standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard coffee pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- set of samples contains 36 excellent espresso specialities, individually packed
- 18 (!) different types of espresso in variation of 7 renowned roasters
- Caffè Molinari, Trucillo, Torrefattori Associati, J. Hornig, Bristot Espresso, Vergnano & illy
- excellent selection of espressi with different aroma and intensity
- espresso pads of worldwide E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso) standard
ESE Gourmet Set includes 1 type of decaffeinated coffee (2 pads in total). E.g. for guests who spare caffeine, but still enjoy fine espresso flavors. Especially since, despite all prejudices, decaffeinated coffee is no way inferior in taste to its caffeinated counterpart.
Produced in: Italy, Austria
Caffeine content: caffeinated
Storage: store cool and dry
ESE pods are packed under protective atmosphere.
Manufacturer address: Business-Coffee GmbH, Neumarkter Str. 18-20, 81673 München, Germany