Caffè Trucillo Espresso "Bar": this intense and creamy blend of exquisite Arabica and Robusta beans is characterised by a strong taste with a chocolaty spicy note. 150 Cialde (E. S. E. EspressoPads) per box.
ESE stands for the international standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard coffee pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- ESE Espresso pods, 150 servings à 7 g, individually fresh-packed (1 x 1.05 kg)
- blend of exquisite Arabica and Robusta beans from Central, South America, Africa and Asia
- spicy aroma with a light touch of chocolate, almonds and vanilla
- suitable for espresso machines with portafilter (under reserve); easy and clean preparation
- Pad-Standard: E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso)
Decoration is not included in the scope of services.
Produced in: Italy
Caffeine content: caffeinated
Storage: store cool and dry
ESE pods are packed under protective atmosphere.
Manufacturer address: Cesare Trucillo S.P.A., Via Capello Vecchio 4, Zona industriale, 84131 Salerno, Italy