Espresso Gran Caffè by Caffè Boasi: The excellent taste of this espresso is characterized by its high content of Arabic beans. It is distinguished by its creamy & mild - full-bodied aroma.
ESE stands for the international standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard coffee pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- pleasant, mild blend with very good crema; high percentage of Arabica
- easy and clean preparation
- suitable for portafilter machines (with reservations)
- servings à 7g to try, individually packed in benefits box
- pad-standard: E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso)
Produced in: Italy
Caffeine content: caffeinated
Storage: store cool and dry
ESE pods are packed under protective atmosphere.
Manufacturer address: Torrefattori Associati S.p.A., Via Liverno, 7, 15069 Serravalle Scrivia (AL), Italy