Bionatural espresso is a purely ecologically grown highland coffee by Fair-trade. The drum roasting process additionally contributes to the high product quality. In contrast to industrial hot-air roasting the coffee beans are roasted more gently and thoroughly during the time-consuming drum roasting process.
Bionatural came out as the only official certified organic and fairtrade coffee with the rating of 2.1 at the Vergleich.org test 2017.
Each sip of Bionatural espresso helps to secure the livelihood of the families of small farmers in the areas of cultivation of Guatemala, Honduras and Colombia, to counteract clearance of rainforest and to protect our nature.
- Organic coffee-espresso / 100 % Arabica
- fairly traded top quality
- gentle drum roasting (long-term roasting)
- suitable for all fully automatic coffee machines
- for preparation of Espresso and Café Crème
- 1 kg whole bean; roaster: J.Hornig Austria
- Vergleich.org Testsieger Kaffeebohnen 2017
DE-ÖKO-037 / AT-BIO-501
Produced in: Austria
Caffeine content: caffeinated
Storage: store cool, airtight, away from sunlight and dry
Manufacturer address: Business-Coffee GmbH, Neumarkter Str. 18-20, 81673 München, Germany